Full rate: CHF 120.-
Discounted rate (student, youth from 13 to 20 years old, AVS, AI and unemployed"Circulez, soyez infidèles! offer): CHF 80.-
Special rate (children from 3 to 12 years old and 20ans20francs card holders): CHF 60.-
During the Festival:
- One ticket at CHF 7 per event*
- One free ticket per club night **
- One free ticket per cabaret night**
After the Festival:
Festival card holders benefit, upon presentation of their card, from a preferential rate / reduction in the following venues: Pavillon ADC, Théâtre des Marionnettes de Genève, Théâtre Forum Meyrin, Théâtre du Loup, Théâtre du Galpon, Le Grütli, POCHE/GVE, Théâtre de la Parfumerie, Théâtre St-Gervais.
The Festival Pass is personal, non-transferable and must be presented at the entrance to each performance.
In order to validate and activate a festival pass purchased at a reduced or special rate, you will need to send a copy of the receipt to email@example.com
Create a Festival Pass
- Click on “Create a Festival Pass” and fill in the form with your personal information.
- Please also attach a photo (webcam or jpg file from your computer).
- Click on “Continue”.
Your pass has been created, you can load tickets directly onto it or pay only for your pass by accessing the basket.
Your pass will not be validated until it has been paid for.
For orders placed before 7 August 2022, we will send the pass by post.
For orders placed after this date, you can collect your pass from our central ticket office from 22 August or at least two days after your order.
For passes ordered at the discounted or special rate, please send us a copy of the supporting document by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the Festival Pass
- Go to our website to link your pass to your orders:
- Go to the “Quick Buy” page
- Click on “Add a Festival Pass”
- Enter your pass number
- Confirm by clicking on “OK”
Once your pass has been added to the basket, select the shows of your choice.
To do this, simply browse the site, from the “Programme” and its various filters, or directly from the “Quick Buy” page.
Choose the shows and make sure you click on the price corresponding to your pass.
Your name will appear at the bottom of the price list. You can then add shows to your pass and buy additional tickets if you wish.
- To finalise your order, click on your basket to check your selection. When you are satisfied with the contents of your order, click on “Checkout”. A new window will open. Read and accept the general conditions.
- Enter your e-mail address.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Choose your payment method and pay the amount of your order.
You will receive an e-mail confirming your order with details of the tickets you have purchased. This may take a few minutes. Remember to check your spam box.
Your personal tickets are loaded directly onto your pass. All you have to do is present your pass at the entrance to the show. We recommend that you bring the confirmation e-mail with you.
If you have ordered additional tickets, please print out or download the tickets you received in your order confirmation email and present them on entry to the show.
If you have any questions regarding the purchase of a festival pass, please contact our ticket office email@example.com.
* Subject to availability. You must purchase your tickets via our website so that they can be added to your pass.
** Subject to availability.