BENEFITS / RATES / CONDITIONS / CREATE A CARD / USE YOUR CARD / PURCHASE HISTORY / CONTACT US
During the Festival, a festival card gives you access to :
- One ticket at CHF 7 per event*
- One free ticket for the Zoo evening on 15.09 **
- One free ticket per Lieu Central night**
After the Festival:
Festival card holders benefit, upon presentation of their card, from a preferential rate / reduction in the following venues: Pavillon ADC, Théâtre des Marionnettes de Genève, Théâtre Forum Meyrin, Théâtre du Loup, Théâtre du Galpon, Le Grütli, POCHE/GVE, Théâtre de la Parfumerie, Théâtre St-Gervais.
- Full rate: CHF 120
- Full rate Solidaire SOS Méditerranée : CHF 150.00, CHF 30.00 of which is donated to the NGO of the same name.
- Reduced rate (student, youth from 13 to 20 years old, AVS, AI and unemployed, "Circulez, soyez infidèles! offer, unireso yearly card holder, SSRS members, t. Professions du Spectacle Suisse members, Sonart members ) : CHF 80.-
- Reduced rate Solidaire SOS Méditerranée : CHF 110, CHF 30 of which is donated to the NGO of the same name.
The Festival Pass is personal, non-transferable and must be presented at the entrance to each performance.
In order to validate and activate a festival pass purchased at a reduced rate, you will need to send a copy of the justification to email@example.com
Create a Festival Pass
- Click on “Create a Festival Pass” and fill in the form with your personal information.
- Please also attach a photo and click on “Continue”.
Your pass has been created, you can load tickets directly onto it or pay only for your pass by accessing the basket.
Your pass will not be validated until it has been paid for.
Festival cards are digital. You will receive your card in electronic format, by e-mail, directly after your purchase. Purchased shows load onto the QR code. The QR code must be presented at the entrance to each performance, as well as to enter Lieu Central and club nights.
Use the Festival Pass
- Go to our website to link your pass to your orders:
- Go to the “Quick Buy” page
- Click on “Add a Festival Pass”
- Enter your pass number
- Confirm by clicking on “OK”
Once your pass has been added to the basket, select the shows of your choice. Choose the shows and make sure you click on the price corresponding to your pass.
Your name will appear at the bottom of the price list. You can then add shows to your pass and buy additional tickets if you wish.
- To finalise your order, click on your basket to check your selection. Click on “Checkout”. A new window will open. Read and accept the general conditions.
- Enter your e-mail address, click on “Submit”, choose your payment method and pay the amount of your order.
You will receive an e-mail confirming your order with details of the tickets you have purchased. This may take a few minutes. Remember to check your spam box.
Your personal tickets are loaded directly onto your pass. All you have to do is present your pass at the entrance to the show. We recommend that you bring the confirmation e-mail with you.
If you have ordered additional tickets, please print out or download the tickets you received in your order confirmation email and present them on entry to the show.
To view your purchase history, go to the "quick purchase" page, then enter your card code. Click on the "history" link that appears.
If you have any questions regarding the purchase of a festival pass, please contact our ticket office firstname.lastname@example.org
* Subject to availability. You must purchase your tickets via our website so that they can be added to your pass.
** Subject to availability.